Dental Check Ups
Dr. Yabut Smile Dentistry
Updated Friday, June 5, 2020
The provincial government is now allowing us to gradually resume all services. This means that we can slowly begin seeing more patients for more types of treatment options.
Our office will be open on June 8th with modified office hours.
June 8 (Monday) – 9am to 1pm, June 9 (Tuesday) – 9am to 5pm, June 10 (Wednesday) – 9am to 1pm, June 11 (Thursday) – 9am to 1pm, and June 12 (Friday) – Closed.
Regular Office hours will resume June 15, 2020
Monday through Thursday, from 9am to 5pm, and Friday Closed.
Important Guidelines for Patients
It is critical that you follow the directions set out below:
- When booking your appointments or if our office will contact you to book appointments, they will be doing a COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
You will also be required to fill up a form that you can download from our website (www.DrYabutSmile.com) or (emailed to you) Please bring form on the day of your appointment.
- Please do not come inside the office if you have:
- COVID-19 virus or any other acute respiratory illness OR had close contact with either confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- One of the following symptoms:
- New onset of cough and /or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing
- At least two of the following symptoms:
- Chills – stuffy or congested nose
- Fatigue – difficulty swallowing
- Headache – sore throat
- Runny nose – hoarse voice
- Loss of taste or smell
- Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Please WEAR A MASK.
- Wait in your car and call our office (519) 824-4770 to let us know that you have arrived.
- One of us will open our office door for you and we will give you directions with our new protocol – hand hygiene, hand you a mask if you are not wearing one, take your temperature, let you wear our shoe cover and ask to respect physical distancing with our staff if possible. Hand over the completed questionnaire that was emailed to you when the appointment was confirmed.
- We discourage the use of our patient waiting room if possible.
- We encourage you to come on your own scheduled appointment- if you are accompanying a minor, you can come with this person at the front entrance and we’ll suggest for you to wait in the car if possible.
- One of us will try to direct you to one of our treatment room as soon as you arrive. You will be asked to wear your mask before and after the procedure.
- Once you are in our treatment room, you will be asked to do a pre-rinse of 1% Hydrogen Peroxide for 60 seconds.
- After the dental procedure is done, you will be guided to the front desk for payment and our front desk staff will appropriately direct you with the process. Choose a touchless payment method if possible. We will email you the receipt or any paperwork you may need.
- At this point, we will not handle booking your next appointment (if needed), one of our staff will call you and will set the necessary appointment over the phone.
- One of our staff will help you leave the office by opening the door for you.
Our reception area will look different, no magazines, no kid’s area (toys, coloring books, etc) and no coffee. We will also discouraged use of our washroom facility if possible. These are measures that are important to make sure we can keep everyone safe and protected.
Again, we truly appreciate all your kind consideration and understanding as we are still in this pandemic. This too shall pass! Until then, let us continue to partner in working together!
Please feel free to call us if there are any concerns or questions with the new guidelines that we all need to follow.
Please be patient with us. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Welcome to Dr. Yabut Smile in Guelph! Dr. Reymarie Yabut and her team provide dental care for you and your whole family. We are dedicated to ensuring that our patients enjoy the benefits of having healthy teeth and gums for life!
Our patients are amazing people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. From children to students and even senior citizens; everyone will find themselves at home and under the best of care when visiting Dr. Yabut’s office in Downtown Guelph. Our focus is always on the individual needs of each patient. Every member of our highly-trained team is committed to ensuring that you are informed and cared for with the highest quality of service. Rest assured that any of your concerns will be acknowledged with respect and care.
We would be happy to welcome you into our dental family and invite you to browse our website to learn more about us or to contact the Dr. Yabut Smile team. We look forward to taking care of you.
The Woman Behind It All
Dr. Yabut offers dental services for your entire family’s dental needs. We are located in beautiful downtown Guelph at 215 Woolwich Street in a charming historic heritage house. We’ve been serving Guelph and the surrounding area with family-friendly dentistry.
We offer dental services for all ages including children, seniors and everyone in between! Dr. Yabut Smile’s staff are committed to providing overall comfort and wellness to your entire family.
Watch this video so you’ll see some of the steps we added to ensure everyone’s SAFETY and PROTECTION against the spread of COVID-19. WE WELCOME YOU BACK!